5 Reasons Why Jewelry Stores Should Use Pinterest to Promote Their Products
If you’re in the early stages of shopping or looking for inspiration…Where do you go first?
About 445 million people would answer “Pinterest” to that question.
Pinterest is a social media platform that is particularly well-suited for jewelry stores looking to increase sales. Here are a few reasons why jewelry stores should consider using Pinterest to promote their products and increase sales:
- Drives traffic to your website. Pinterest is a visual platform that is perfect for showcasing jewelry. With its focus on images and graphics, Pinterest allows jewelry stores to showcase their products in a visually appealing way. It’s a great way to get your brand in front of people who are specifically searching for jewelry. If you have an eCommerce website, I think having Pinterest is a must. And it doesn’t have to cost you anything!
- Reaches YOUR Target Market. Pinterest is a popular platform for people who are interested in fashion and style. This makes it an ideal platform for reaching potential customers who are interested in purchasing jewelry.
- You’re connecting with shoppers. Frequent Pinterest users are highly likely to convert, with some stats claiming that up to 70% of weekly Pinterest users are making purchases through the platform.
- Reinforces your brand. Pinterest allows jewelry stores to create boards that showcase their products in a themed or curated way. This can help to create a cohesive and visually appealing presentation of the store’s offerings, it’s a modern way to represent your brand outside of your website and appeal to customers who might not be able to walk into your store.
- Makes your product more searchable. Pinterest allows jewelry stores to use keywords and hashtags to make their products more discoverable. By using relevant keywords and hashtags, jewelry stores can reach users who are searching for specific types of jewelry. Pinterest is basically a search engine.
Overall, Pinterest is a powerful tool that can help jewelry stores to increase sales and reach a wider audience. By using Pinterest to showcase their products in a visually appealing way, reach potential customers interested in fashion and style, and make their products more discoverable through keywords and hashtags, jewelry stores can effectively promote their products and boost sales.
Jewels of the Trade LOVES to promote the independent jeweler. Share your Pinterest handle so that we can follow you and share your content! We can even collaborate on group boards.
Here are some inspirational Pinterest accounts: